This was another fun exercise in using various A.I. technologies. I started with where I generated the song in seconds after writing the lyrics and choosing a musical genre. I was then challenged by a friend of mine to use A.I. to come up with a video for the song. So I did.

I used Midjourney for imaging, including the character reference feature that allowed me to make the main character fairly consistent from image to image. I used a combination of Runway, Pika, Haiper and Stable Video to give those images movement. In a couple of shots I'm even trying to get a lip syncing effect.

I used Capcut to edit it all together and add the lyric captions so you can sing along.

These are still young technologies, but I think I managed to give the video the fun vibes I was going for.
Back to Top